Risk Managers have the large responsibility of determining the types of risks that could affect a company’s financial health, well-being, and reputation. They need the best companies to help them during times of litigation, incidents, accidents, and disasters that threaten a property and its assets.
ILC understands that machinery, equipment, and other assets are all critical parts of the successful operation of any business. ILC provides a variety of services to help businesses protect themselves when they need it most.
- Expedite recovery.
- Understand the difference between repair and replacement of damaged equipment.
- Saving money and time after a fire, water, equipment failure or other disaster affects the daily operation of a business.
- Understand the costs of damage following a claim through the team of experts and consultants at ILC who can provide ACY and RCV values, provide consulting services to expedite repairs if needed or replacement of machinery and equipment.
ILC has provided decades of service to a variety of businesses, especially:
- Food Processing Operations
- Chemical Plants
- Hospitals and other Medical Facilities
- Schools and Public Entities