- Site inspection of the insured’s press.
- Determine whether the mechanical failure was due to a maintenance issue.
- Determine if the repairs and their associated costs are fair and valid.
ILC Inspection Details:
- ILC inspected the machine, reviewed the repairs, and conducted an interview to understand the loss and determine if the repair costs were valid.
- ILC performed a desktop review and gathered information on how the loss occurred.
- ILC determined that the insured’s press failure was due to a mechanical breakdown rather than a lack of maintenance.
- The total of $31K to bring the press back to pre-loss condition provided by the manufacturer is fair and valid.